Dampened Operating Stand For Types A, B, O and E
For models 1600, 1700, 2000, DD-3, and DD-4
Types A, B, O and E
Rex Gauge Co. introduces the OS-2H compact operating required for the operation of durometers in the A. B, O and E scales (as per ASTM D2240). The stand, used in conjunction with a Rex Durometer, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with shop floor durometer testing. The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, a quick-lock column for easy adjustment plus a dampening feature. The dampener lowers the durometer at the same rate for each test, resulting in superior repeatability for all durometer tests.
- Eliminates operator error in the A, B, O and E scales
- Air Dampened Controlled Rate of Descent
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Compact size - 13" high x 6" wide
- Total Weight approximately 9 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- ***OPTIONAL DUST COVER NOW AVAILABLE***
© 2006 Rex Gauge Company, Inc. all rights reserved
1250 Busch Pkwy Buffalo Grove IL 60089
Toll Free 1-800-927-3982 | Phone 847-465-9009 | International 011 01 847-465-9009
Fax 847-465-9229 | E-mail
A division of Schultes